Your booking will be confirmed following the receipt of a fully completed booking form together with a deposit of 50 euro for each person named on the form. Booking form can be sent to us by e-mail and mail.
You will be invoiced for the balance of the tour cost six weeks before departure. This must be paid by the date specified on the invoice, normally four weeks before departure. Bookings made within four weeks of departure must be accompanied by the full cost of the tour. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if the balance is not paid by the due date.
- If you cancel your booking more than six weeks before departure you will lose your deposit of 50 euro.
- If you cancel a fully paid booking between four and six weeks prior to departure a full refund will be made minus the refund transaction charges.
- If you cancel a fully paid booking from 27 to 14 days prior to departure a seventy percent refund will be made minus the refund transaction charges.
- If you cancel a fully paid booking from 13 to 6 days prior to departure a fifty percent refund will be made minus the refund transaction charges.
- If you cancel a fully paid booking less than 6 days prior to departure, no refund can be made. Notice of cancellation must be in writing.
We will only cancel a confirmed and fully paid booking if forced to do so by uncontrollable events such as war, civil disorder, natural catastrophe or other occurrences which could be construed as 'force majeure'. In these circumstances we will refund all monies paid by you, less a reasonable sum towards administration costs.
Prices given in the individual itineraries show what is included. We will keep to the price we quote to you when your booking is made, unless there are major changes beyond our direct control [such as fuel price rises or adverse exchange rate fluctuations], or where there are less than the minimum number of bookings for a tour six weeks before departure. In either case we reserve the right to increase prices.
The itineraries we describe will be kept to as closely as possible but are not to be regarded as a contractual obligation on our part. All arrangements are made by us in the knowledge that economic and social circumstances are changing quickly. Occasionally it may be necessary to alter accommodation, meal or other ground arrangements but where this occurs the alternatives will at least maintain the standards applicable for each tour. Itineraries may also be varied slightly in response to the particular interests of groups or to take account of local weather conditions. The final decision on any necessary adjustments to the itinerary will rest with the tour leader[s] and must be respected by the group. It is a condition of booking that you are prepared to be flexible and accept that local conditions may cause alterations to itineraries.
If you have any cause for complaint during a tour you should take up the matter immediately with the tour leader. If it cannot be dealt with at the time or if you are unsatisfied with the response to your complaint then you should write to us within 14 days of your return, outlining full details.
You must be covered by insurance. It is your responsibility to arrange it. Your insurance should cover at least: Medical and Repatriation Expenses, Personal Accident and Personal Liability. We will require a copy of your policy.